Strategic Movement 1.0 is designed for the home owner or concealed handgun carrier to respond to an active threat with a plan of action. This 7 hour course will develop your practical movement skills, weapon management, use of light, low light shooting techniques and decision making. Topics will include: basic room clearing techniques, search patterns, sheltering in place, managing stress and working with a family member. SRT Instructors with extensive experience in SWAT operations will mentor you in principles of movement, proven tactics and reliable stress shooting fundamentals.
- Unloaded handgun and/or unloaded rifle with empty magazine
- If you have a SIRT Training Pistol bring it
- Two sources of light (one weapon mounted light W/handheld light or two handheld lights)
- Extra batteries for lights
- Dress in clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Note taking materials
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE OCTOBER 26 COURSE IN BRUNSWICK