Low Light Defensive Handgun Students will learn several flashlight techniques preferred by law enforcement and military. Students will learn: low light tactical concepts, threat assessment, use of ambient light and weapon management in low-light. Most people have a fear of the dark; SRT Instructors will teach you how to deal with your fear, minimize your stress and survive.
- Handgun (.380 to 45 caliber, slide must lock to rear)
- 250 rounds
- 3 magazines or 2 speed loaders w/pouches
- Weapon mounted light is preferred with backup batteries
- Secondary light with backup batteries
- Belt mounted holster
- Hearing and eye protection